The result of my analysis:
- You've rented 53 DVDs over 6 months from October 28, 2008 to April 10, 2009.
- Your plan costs $14.99/month so you've paid $89.94 total.
- Your average price per rental was approximately $1.70 each.
- Average rental costs elsewhere are $3.75 each (not including late fees).
- You've saved approximately $108.81 over that time period or $18.14 per month.
Here's some more about your renting habits...
- You kept each rental for around 8 days on average.
- The longest you kept a single DVD was 33 days.
- You rented about 9 DVDs each month.
- You're renting at or better than the estimated limit for your plan of DVDs each month.